I can’t be lying on my deathbed, at 19, or 30, or 88, and be asked ‘did you accomplish everything you wanted to?’ and the answer being no, because all I had done my whole fucking existence was avoid pizza and chocolate and peanut butter. Because taste is part of the five senses and it’s part of being alive. Because I’m not going to be dropped down six feet on a rainy Thursday when I’m afraid of having a bowl of ice cream with the people I love because the voices in my head have reduced Ben & Jerry’s to nothing but numbers and percent signs which, when you really think about it, never actually meant anything at all.
reasons to date me
- no pressure to wear pants in my presence
- or any clothes at all really
- but it’s up to you
- u can be big spoon or little spoon
- totally your choice
- i’m always ready to make out
- also u don’t even have to buy me things just maybe an ice cream cone every once in a while that’s it
- i’ll let you lick it though
- i mean the ice cream cone
- well not just the ice cream cone
- Reminder #1: Food is my medicine and nourishment for my body
- Reminder #2: It is perfectly okay to eat above and beyond my mealplan.
- Reminder #3: Normal people eat more on some days. It doesn't hurt them, and it won't hurt me either.
When I can’t find my unisuit before a race….
Page 1 of 189
← Newer • Older →